Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello there

Welcome to my blog, see this is what happens when I get bored and should be doing college work. Lets see how it goes.

The about me bit:

I'm a Student General Nurse studying in a Dublin university working mostly in a large acute general hospital

I am also a volunteer with a voluntary ambulance organisation and I've recently qualified as an Emergency Medical Technician. Ive been a member for over 5 years starting off as a basic first aider and gradually working my way up. Our work mainly focuses around event medical cover but also includes more community based work such as transporting elderly and disabled people from healthcare facilities back home etc.

Outside of that as I said I'm a guy in his early 20's so make of that what you will. My loves in life are caffine, nicotine and rugby.

Right the introduction bit:

The name of the blog, the three T's reflect me.
Tea....I love the stuff, would drink it all day everyday and have been known to do so!
Triangulars is the slang term for triangular bandages one of the most versatile pieces of kit for any medic, one of the most simple but very handy piece of kit
Tunics, nursing ones to be precise, I hate mine with a passion, I find it hideous and impractical, but alas it must be worn......plus you know it gives me something to give out about. Happy days!

As for what this blog will contain, will itll just be about my random thoughts and experienced. The people I meet, the things I see, the thoughts I have....and well whatever else comes to mind.


You can follow me here and also on Twitter, find me @theSmurse

Thanks for stopping by, comments and feedback always welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment